- Monitoring sound that always cuts through – for live stages and studio work
- Maximum ambient noise attenuation and shielding
- High-resolution acoustic system with high level of wearing comfort
- Set Includes: Sennheiser HD 300 Pro Collapsible High-End Monitoring Headphones, FiiO i1 Portable DAC and Amplifier for Apple Lightning Port with Built-in Microphone and IOS Remote Controls for IPHONE/IPAD/IPOD
- For Apple Products with Lightning Port, Lightning Connector to 3.5mm Female Jack, Built-In Microphone
The newly developed Sennheiser HD 300 PRO delivers a neutral, high-resolution working sound. Its huge depth of detail passes through even in the loudest of environments. Irrespective of whether you are editing, playing or composing music, and regardless of whether you’re behind a drum kit, at the mixing desk, in a live setting or in the studio, the HD 300 PRO provides the details that you need for making good decisions. The HD 300 PRO works at the same level of precision that you apply to your production. To make this possible, we have pushed its acoustic properties to the boundaries of physics and recalculated them. Firstly, it’s linear frequency response. It doesn’t interpret, but rather ensures neutral transparency – the basis for good decisions. Its sound pattern remains delicate and precise in every application – across the entire spectrum. Secondly, we have reduced distortion, wobbling motions and partial vibrations of the diaphragm to a minimum. Together with highly sensitive transducers, this construction guarantees powerful and distortion-free reproduction even at high sound pressure levels. Not to mention the recalculated air volumes in front of the ear. The HD 300 PRO gives the sound a remarkably natural, three-dimensional quality.
Keeping your favorite 3.5mm Headphones Around The FiiO i1 is an Apple MFi certified, digital-to-analog converter (DAC) and headphone amplifier designed for the Lightning connector. The digital audio signal enters through the Lightning connector end that can be connected to the Apple iPhone/iPod/iPad (and other Apple products), while the analog audio signals are pushed out through the 3.5mm output. The i1 also automatically detects if you are using a standard headphone or one with in-line controls.