- Aerospace-grade aluminum-magnesium alloy, treated with five-axis CNC machining
- 4 Knowles DFK+SWFK BA driver units and one 13.6mm large beryllium diaphragm dynamic driver
- S.TURBO acoustic design, exotic-inspired independent sound tubes and exotic-inspired acoustic structural design
- Provided with a LC-3.5C earphone cable that is composed of high-purity Litz monocrystalline copper-plated silver wires
- Create your own sound with 3 pairs of interchangeable sound filters and 15 pairs of eartips (with 3 pairs of SpinFit tips in S/M/L)
Q & A
1. How many drivers does FH7 have?
A: FH7 uses four Knowles balanced armatures and a diameter of 13.6mm Be diaphragm dynamics. Among them, the high frequency and ultra high frequency adopts the composite unit SWFK-31736, and the middle frequencies is the customized composite unit from Knowles. FH7 is four-way electronic crossover design.
2. How is FH7 sound tuning style? What type of music is suitable for listening？
A: A diameter of 13.6mm dynamic driver which is placed into the limited space of FH7 headphone keeps low frequency dive; With the ultra high frequency unit from Knowles, the effective frequency exceeds 15kHz, and it can ensure high frequency extensibility. At the same time, three standard pairs of removable filter nets came with FH7 can meet the different preferences. FH7 is suitable for listening to HiFi musical ensembles, instrumental music and pop music. Just for reference.
3. How to choose the right ear tips for FH7?
A: FH7's maximum size of the sound tube is 5.5mm. So it's recommended to use ear tips whose inner diameter are between 4~5mm.
4. How to exchange the headphone cable of FH7?
Please use cable with standard MMCX connector, hold the plug tightly and don't drag the cable when changing the cable. Make sure to match the right and left side. More details please kindly check fiio.com
5. What is the sound style among three kinds of filter nets?
A: Different color filter nets of FH7 represent the different sound styles. Green->High boost, Black->Reference sound, Red-> Bass boost
You could select the filter nets according to the personal listening preferences.
6. How to change the filter net?
Please rotate the filter nets anticlockwise and take them off firstly, then choose the same color Left and Right side of ones which you like and rotate them clockwise, to twist the rubber aprons until there is a little out of shape.