- 3-way, pan-and-tilt head can be rotated 360°, and tilted 90° backwards or forwards, as well as sideways for portrait orientation
- Legs each feature three sections, an independent spread, a 3-position angle lock, and a flip lock for rapid deployment
- Column is reversible, facilitating low-angle photography where an attached camera is positioned among the tripod's legs instead of above them
- Push-and-pull center column for rapid camera, lens, or sport optic positioning
- Weighs 7.1 lb, measures 29.9" when folded. Supports up to 19.8 lb
SLIK’s exclusive A.M.T. super titanium alloy legs make the PRO 700 DX tripod rock steady yet lighter than it looks. The A. M. T. alloy has a 40% greater strength to weight ratio than standard aluminum, meaning the legs are lighter weight yet stronger than the standard metal used in most of today’s tripods.
Using the same quick release system as the PRO 700 DX tripod head, the Slik Ball Head SBH-808 has one of the fasted and easiest quick release plates in the industry. SLIK made a circular quick release plate that can secure the camera to the tripod pointing in any direction, making attaching your camera (once the SLIK quick release plate is attached) more intuitive than most other heads that have squared off or angled plates.
Capable of handling the weight of large format (4x5) field cameras or heavy, long telephoto lenses, The PRO 700 DX offer professional photographers and advanced amateurs the strength and stability they need while its size, and the use of A. M. T. alloy, make it lighter weight and more portable than THE PROFESSIONAL series.