- Semi-flexible, strong and shatter-resistant objects
- Main application: semi-flexible parts with excellent impact and abrasion resistance
- Filament diameter: 2.85mm (+/- 0.02Mm)
- Print temperature: 220-260°c. Print bed temperature (optional): 50-70°c
- Tips: print slowly (under 30Mm/s) and without retraction; use constant speeds and do not use sprays or glues on your print platform
Kodak semi-rigid TPU opens up a great deal of interesting shatter-resistant objects. You can make living hinges with it, and combine it with rigid plastics. You cannot make breakaway supports with it, but you can easily clip the supports with a knife. Its high interlayer adhesion prevents objects from easily breaking along the Z axis. KODAK Flex 98 offers high performance and excellent printing processability, proved also with Bowden extruders in both 1.75mm and 2.85mm.