- Roof-Prism Light Path
- Anti-Reflection Multicoatings
- Closed Bridge Configuration
- Compact Take-Anywhere Design
- An Object Viewed From 90m Looks Like The Size As When Viewed From A Distance Of 10m.
- These Binoculars Are Designed For Astronomy, Bird Watching, Hiking, StarGazing, Traveling, And Sport.
- The Stylish Two-Tone Color Design is Cool.
- If You Have Differing Prescriptions in Each Eye, You Can Adjust The Left And Right Lenses Independently.
Compact and lightweight, the Pentax 9x21 UD Binoculars, in a sleek & stylish gray with orange accents, are an ideal go-anywhere companion for hiking, sightseeing, or taking in a concert or game. At less than 3.5" long and under 7 ounces, the UD will easily fit in your glove box, pocket, pack, or purse for any glassing needs that might arise.
The atypical 9x21 configuration balances magnification with exit pupil to improve the viewing experience while boosting the viewing angle, so you won't have to move your head from side to side to see the scene in front of you. Its compact roof-prism light path produces thin optical tubes for easier handling, with a slip-resistant focus knob and diopter ring to bring your view into sharp and crisp focus. Anti-reflection multi-coatings maximize light transmission and reduce ghosting and flare, so your subjects will be bright and clear with improved resolution, and twist-up rubber eyecups ensure comfortable viewing with or without corrective eyewear or sunglasses. For your convenience, the UD binoculars come with a carrying case and a neck strap.