- Three Aspherical Elements
- F-Mount Lens/DX Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- 16.6-30mm (35mm Equivalent)
- New modern and comfortable design for better handling
- New coating providing improved resolution and efficient flare management
- Constant size whatever the focal and focus for easier stabilizer calibration.
An updated classic, designed for more intuitive and interactive use, the Nikon F-mount Tokina atx-i 11-20mm f/2.8 CF is an ultra-wide zoom that is ideal for landscape, architecture, interior, and astrophotography applications. Its bright f/2.8 constant maximum aperture affords consistent brightness throughout the zoom range and benefits working in available lighting conditions.
The optical design incorporates a series of aspherical and low dispersion elements, which suppress a variety of aberrations for improved sharpness and clarity. Individual elements are also multi-coated to resist flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color accuracy when working in bright or backlit conditions. Complementing the optics, this lens features a One-Touch Focus Clutch Mechanism for fast-changing between AF and MF settings, and the internal focusing design is used for responsive focusing performance.