- Comes supplied with a 2-way pan head with a pan handle to make moving a camera mounted on the tripod easier
- Less than 8 inches long when packed up and weighs less than a pound
- The Mini Pro V can also be used as a chest-pod by raising the center column half way or more and placing the legs against your chest to stabilize the camera
- Has suction cup at bottom of center column for extra stability
- Compact and light-weight, while still sturdy
Max. Operating Height: 9"
Min. Operating Height: 6.1"
Max. Center Column Ext.: 1.8"
Center Column Type: Center Column
Folded Length: 7.9"
Weight: 0.8 lbs
Number of Leg Sections: 2
Max. Load: 2.7 lbs
Leg Lock Type: Twist Lock
Leg Tip: Rubber Foot
The SLIK MINI PRO V has an easy-to-use 2-way pan head with simple one handle operation for locking and unlocking the head as well as positioning the camera fast and easy. Just twist the handle to loosen the head, point the camera to frame your subject and twist the handle in the other way to lock the head and camera in position, simple.
When retracted and closed, the SLIK MINI series tripods are about the size of standard telephoto lens, meaning they can be carried in your camera bag all the time so tripod support is always at hand! Besides its traditional use as a tripod, the SLIK MINI PRO III has another great feature, the ability to use the tripod as a “Chest-Pod” camera support.
To use it as a chest-pod, first loosen the locking collar around the center column, pull out (raise) the center column at least one inch and tighten. Then, with the legs spread, place the feet of the legs against your upper chest. Loosen the tripod head and position the camera so you can see through the viewfinder comfortably. This will better stabilize the camera and help avoid image degrading “camera shake.”