- Designed for maximum versatility making it perfect for live sound, home recording, content creation, and live streaming with included Pro Tools | First recording software and The Musician Collection of 23 plugins and instruments
- Equipped with 25 Onyx mic press offering up to 60dB of gain and ultra-low noise performance. Perfect for microphones popular with content creators that require high-gain preamps
- Lay down your tracks in incredible 24-bit/ 192kHz quality for the cleanest recordings possible. 2x4 USB I/O allows you to create two custom mixes on your computer to send back into the mixer, great for situations when you need to monitor specific tracks during playback in addition to the full mix
- With the high-resolution Gig FX effects engine, including 24 different FX options from reverbs to delays, adding some drama to your sound is easy (delay, get it?)
- With a single knob, you can blend between monitoring your computer's output and a direct feed from the mixer. Great for recording overdubs alongside a pre-recorded track
The Mackie ProFX30v3 is a 30-channel mixing console featuring 25 Onyx microphone preamps with 60 dB of headroom and a built-in effects engine with 24 built-in FX, making it well suited for live sound, houses of worship, rehearsal studios, and more. The integrated 2x4 USB audio interface offers high-quality 24-bit / 192 kHz recording and playback with zero-latency monitoring.
Channels 1-2 offer combo XLR-1/4" mic/line connections and a Hi-Z switch (for guitar and bass), while channels 3-28 offer XLR or 1/4" inputs. Channels 1-16 provide single-knob compressors, and channels 1-22 include inserts. Channels 23/24, 25/26, and 27/28 offer two 1/4" line inputs each (L and R for stereo), while channel 21/22 uses a 3.5mm stereo input. Channels 1-30 feature gain controls, a 3-band EQ, three aux sends for monitors, a dedicated FX send, pan, mute, and level faders. Engaging channel 29/30's USB 3-4 switch will override the 3.5mm input and enable the USB return from a computer.
Each channel strip includes button selectors for Main L/R, Sub 1-2, Sub 3-4, and PFL SOLO. The master section offers dedicated faders for Main, Sub 1-2, Sub 3-4 and FX. Main output connectors include both XLR and 1/4", while sub and control room outputs use 1/4" connectors. A dedicated 1/4" TRS headphone output includes its own independent level control. Other features include an input / USB 1-2 blend control, a dedicated FX output, an FX level fader, and an FX mute, which can also be controlled via the 1/4" footswitch input.