- Stack Optical Tubes as a 16x Spotter
- Three Different Uses & Configurations
- Dielectric & Phase-Corrected Roof Prisms
- Use as One Binocular or Two Monoculars
- Fully Multi-Coated Optics Provide A Bright and Clear View for Incredible Detail.
- The Phase Coating Applied to The Prism And The Super-Reflective Dielectric Multi-Layer Coating Significantly Improve The Light Transmittance.
Outfitted with a truly innovative design, the Pentax 4X20 VD WP 3-in-1 Binocular can be quickly and easily converted from a simple binocular into either two separate monoculars or, with the optical tubes stacked one in front of the other, a powerful 16x spotting scope. Depending on what configuration you put the 4x20 VD in, the performance will change.
Designed for comfort and durability, the housing has exterior armor and ridges that provide a slip-resistant grip. The housing is sealed to an IPX7 rating, so you can keep using it if you get caught in a sudden downpour or gets accidentally dropped in a puddle or shallow stream. Since the VD WP is meant to be used by two people when configured as monoculars, the included neck strap can be converted into two wrist straps for security.