- Everything you need - self-contained, ultra-portable freestanding broadcasting system featuring full HD Webcam with H.264 video compression; ideal for streaming, vlogging, video conferencing and more
- Pro-grade sound - integrated USB condenser boundary microphone with professional on board converters capture audio at studio-grade 48kHz/ 16-bit resolutions
- Ideal Lighting every time - dimmable LED light ring/ daylight-balanced with cool, warm and diffusion filter accessories
- Hassle free connectivity - USB C Output to computer for high-speed, low-latency capture/ broadcasting. Internal USB hub with two USB 3.0 ports and integrated headphone amplifier
- Mackie CR3 - Studio-quality design, sound and performance ideal for multimedia creation and entertainment Professional-grade components for optimized sonic performance.1/8 inches to stereo RCA cable to connect computer output to speakers
The Marantz Professional AVS – Audio Video streamer A unique, easy-to-use and simple-to-install solution for high-performance a/V capture/ broadcast.
Housed in a space saving, aesthetically pleasing footprint, AVS is the culmination of Marantz Professional core engineering know-how fused with a firm focus on value. The result? A full HD Webcam with built-in H.264 video compression, a high-quality 48kHz/16-bit USB condenser microphone with pop filter and an LED light ring (daylight-balanced, with both cool and warm filter accessories) – The ultimate solution that guarantees pristine capture every time! Seeking premium a/V capture, ideal for streaming, broadcasting, podcasting, vlogging, Skype, Twitch and much more? Look no further than Marantz Professional’s AVS.
The Mackie CR3 3" Creative Reference Multimedia Monitors deliver studio-quality design and performance ideal for multimedia creation and entertainment.
Built using only premium, high-performance components and featuring convenient front-panel controls, Mackie Creative Reference monitors deliver professional sound quality and features perfect for work, play and everything in between. Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat