- Limited-edition condenser microphone with reflective silver finish, featuring USB output for digital recording
- High-quality AD converter with 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate for superb audio
- Headphone jack with volume control allows you to monitor the microphone signal with no delay
- Mix control allows you to blend your microphone signal and pre-recorded audio
- High-output internal headphone amplifier delivers superior clarity and musical detail as well as more volume overall
- Smooth, extended frequency response ideally suited for streaming, podcasting, home studio recording, and voiceover use.
A new vision for 2020 and beyond. The limited-edition AT2020USB+V adds a reflective silver finish to theAT2020USB+, celebrating the mic’s clear, studio-quality sound and mirroring its true creative force –you! Ideal for podcasting, streaming, home studio recording, and voiceover use, the AT2020USB+V gives you the power to present your vision with the convenience of plug-and-play USB operation.
The AT2020USB+V features a built-in headphone jack with volume control that allows you to directly monitor your microphone signal with no delay. It also offers mix control that blends microphone and pre-recorded audio. The microphone’s cardioid pickup pattern delivers excellent off-axis rejection, while its A/D converter with a 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate ensures extremely articulate sound reproduction. This limited-edition microphone comes with an AT8458a shock mount to attenuate noise, shock, and vibration, a 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter, a 10' (3.1 m) USB cable, and a soft protective pouch.