- Aluminum alloy sound tube
- 0.78mm 2-pin connectors
- Gold-plated 3.5mm plug
- Left blue and right red unit markers
- The FD1 Headphone Dynamic Driver is Made of High-End Beryllium, known for being Light, Thin Yet Extremely Rigid.
- It Brings you a Sense of Movement and Power, Shaping Majestic Sound Performances.
- The FD1 Earphone Dynamic Driver is Designed with an N50 Two-Way Magnetic Circuit Having a 55% Magnetic Flux Promotion and Nearly 1 Tesla of Magnetic Field Intensity Compared with the Traditional Single Magnetic Circuit.
- Ensuring Better Audio Transmission Performance Under the Naturally-Occurring Yet Adverse "Skin" and "Proximity" Effects
- The Loose and Atmospheric Bass, Clearly Transparent Mids, and High-Resolution Treble are Specially Tuned with Relatively Balanced Distributions.
Professional, high-quality, cost-effective is the foundation to be fond of FiiO's productions by a large number of HiFi fans. With our own strength, we FiiO have many awards in HiFi audio fields.
With FiiO's typical flagship-grade headphone technology, the FD1 headphone dynamic driver is made of high-end beryllium, known for being light, thin yet extremely rigid.
You can comfortably enjoy hi-res music for a long time with no burdens. With FiiO patented balanced pressure relief technology, the pressure is able to stay in a balanced state after precise counting and adjusting.
The loose and atmospheric bass, clearly transparent mids and high-resolution treble, are specially tuned with relatively balanced distributions. The overall tuning is a more popular style. Easy to drive and compatible with ranges of devices, the FD1 fully shows up the charm of music with details.