- Two Mini Stands
- Multipurpose Top Deck Surface
- Height Adjustable: 10.1 to 13.5"
- Clamps to Desktop Up to 2.25" Thick
- Holds up to 60 lb
- Height and Angle Adjustable
- Fits Most Small-Sized Studio Monitors
- Place Monitors Horizontal or Vertical
Designed for small project studios, broadcast environments, or mobile applications, the pair of Frameworks Desktop Studio Monitor Clamp-On Stands are ideal for mounting small studio monitors to a desktop and for helping create an optimum listening environment. The clamps attach to any desktop or flat surface up to 2.25" thick and provide an adjustable height of 10.1 to 13.5". The platforms multipurpose top deck surface tilts from 0 to 15°. The black powder-coated steel construction makes for a sturdy structure that can withstand weights up to 60 lb. The clamp-on stand can also function as a platform for small electronic devices such as Macbook Air and Pro computers, as well as small drum machines and synthesizers.