- 360° of Rotational Adjustment
- Internal XLR Cable for Clean Look
- Ideal for Broadcasts and Podcasts
- Spring-Loaded Articulating Boom Arm
- Holds one microphone weighing up to 2.6 pounds
- Clamps to a desk, table, or surface up to 2.2" thick
- Sturdy steel construction with metal coil springs
- Durable black powder-coat finish
With 360° of rotational adjustment and an internal XLR cable, the Gator Cases Frameworks Desk-Mounted Broadcast/Podcast Boom Arm Mic Stand is designed for a smooth and easy microphone positioning in radio, broadcast, voiceover, and podcast production applications.
The stand easily clamps to a desk or table and features a spring-loaded articulating boom arm that provides up to 38.5" of extension. The steel construction and metal springs ensure stable operation and toughness while the black powder-coat finish protects the stand against scratches.