SRM450v3 1,000-Watt High-Definition Portable Powered Loudspeaker.
This is the second redesign of the popular SRM450. The version 3 iteration of this sound reinforcement industry standard offers numerous features unavailable on previous models. It is a 1,000-watt powered enclosure with a 12" LF driver and a 1.4" HF compression driver, a precision two-way crossover and some output processing that you will really appreciate.
The SRM340v3 has a "built-like-a-tank" chassis that is cut in such a way that it is also an excellent wedge floor monitor. Not only that, there is a voicing select switch that when engaged for monitor use, adds greater upper end clarity for vocal intelligibility and an enhanced feedback rejection. When using the SRM450v3 in a DJ context, the Speaker Mode switch adds just the perfect low end bump. It likewise has a setting optimized for solo entertainers.
A flexible two-channel mixer is installed in the back panel as well, allowing you to use one SRM450v3 as an entire PA system. The built-in mixer features two XLR/TRS combination jacks, stereo RCA inputs and discrete gain controls for each channel. Lightweight, versatile, loud and clear.
In The Box:
Mackie SRM450v3 Portable Powered Loudspeaker
Limited 2-Year for Drivers
Limited 3-Year Warranty for Electronics
Mackie SRA450 Speaker Bag
- 1000W system power paired with custom transducers deliver gig-level volumes with room to spare
- High-Definition Audio Processing for professional sound with unmatched clarity
- Quick one-button Speaker Mode selection for application-specific voicing (PA, DJ, Monitor and Soloist)
- Effortlessly eliminate nasty feedback with one-button automatic Feedback Destroyer
- Integrated 2-channel mixer featuring dual Mackie Wide-Z inputs