- Antenna-switching 2-channel diversity reception. Integrated antennas.
- Automatic frequency management and synchronization via remote channel for easy setup
- Selectable UHF frequencies within a large bandwidth
The Sennheiser XS Wireless 1 DUAL Receiver is a 2-channel wireless system for singers and presenters. Designed with ease of use in mind, these analog UHF systems feature a sleek dual-channel receiver with built-in antennas and the streamlined interface from Sennheiser's popular XS Wireless 1 series. Includes XSW Handheld transmitter equipped with e825 cardioid dynamic capsule & mute switch, frequency range: A (548-572 MHz).
The Audio-Technica MT830mW Omni-Directional Condenser Lavalier Microphone is a subminiature condenser microphone intended to be worn on the clothing of performers for excellent yet unobtrusive sound pickup. The wide-range capability of the MT830mW ensures clean, accurate reproduction with high intelligibility for lecturers, singers, stage and TV performers, as well as musical instruments. Its small size makes the MT830mW ideal for use in applications where minimum visibility is required
- Sennheiser EM-XSW 1 Dual-Channel Stationary Receiver (A: 548 to 572 MHz)
- Sennheiser SKM-825-XSW-A Handheld Transmitter with e825 Capsule (A: 548 to 572 MHz)
- Sennheiser SK-XSW-A Bodypack Transmitters (A: 548 to 572 MHz)
- Audio-Technica MT830mW Omnidirectional Lavalier Condenser Microphones