- Pronounced directivity
- Selectable 100 Hz Low-Cut Filter
- Resists Structure-Borne Noise
- AA Battery or Phantom Powered
- For Indie Films, TV & Documentaries
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz) - 21 mV/Pa at P48; 19mV/Pa with battery power.
- Kit Includes: Sennheiser MKE 600 Short Shotgun Microphone, Foam Wind Screen, Camera Hot Shoe Shock Mount, Microphone Stand Clamp
Upgrade the audio quality in your video productions by switching from the built-in mic on your camera to the Sennheiser MKE 600 battery- or phantom-powered shotgun microphone. Its focused directional characteristics and resistance to structure-borne noise offer sonic results well suited to a variety of production scenarios from independent films and web series to nature shows and documentaries. The MKE 600's high sensitivity and low-noise circuitry unlock improved sound quality without extreme gain on noisy camera preamps. With a natural roll-off at 40 Hz and a selectable low-cut filter at 100 Hz, the MKE 600 can deliver clear intelligibility while attenuating low-frequency noise such as rumble. Plus, its frequency response incorporates a gentle rise in the treble to enhance speech clarity.
The lightweight and durable metal housing ensure reliable toughness without weighing down your rig. The included shoe shock mount accommodates mounting the MKE 600 to a camera or tripod.