- Waterproof Case
- Removable Shock-Rack Cage
- 9" Rail-to-Rail Rack Depth
- Resists Damage from Impact and Corrosion
- Interior foam protection
- Molded-in hinges
- TSA Acceptable trigger release latch system
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handles
- Built-in wheels and pull handle
- Ultrahigh-strength polypropylene copolymer resin case construction
The 2 RU SKB iSeries Injection-Molded 9" Fly Rack is a rolling flight- and shipping-friendly rack case designed to house rack-mountable equipment for musicians and audio engineers on tour and in studios, live stage applications, and mobile-recording setups. It features threaded rails in the front and back with a 9" rail-to-rail depth. TSA-compliant trigger-release latches provide dependable closure and can be secured with a padlock (available separately).
The polypropylene copolymer resin case is strong, waterproof, and resistant to dirt, dust, corrosion, and more. Its automatic pressure-equalization valve prevents damage caused by drastic changes in air pressure. The molded-in hinges contribute to the case's sleek appearance and add additional protection.