- Polarizing filter for colour contrast and enhancement without affecting overall colour balance
- Digital multi-coated filters greatly reduce the appearance of lens flare and ghosting caused by reflections
- Black matte aluminum satin finish almite frame which reduces reflections
- Equipped with black rimmed glass to reduce the chance of light reflecting off the edge
- Ultra thin filter frames to help avoid vignetting on super wide angle lenses also designed to hold a lens cap
- Straight knurling edge for non-slip, easy attachment and removal
Hoya DMC PRO1 Digital Filters are specifically designed and engineered for Digital SLR Cameras. Digital Multi Coated (DMC) construction greatly reduces lens flare and ghosting. The Black Almite Frame (BAF) is a black matte finish aluminum frame that reduces reflections to enhance contrast.
In addition, the Black Rimmed Glass (BRG) reduces light reflection around the filter edge. Low Profile Frame (LPF) is an Ultra thin frame which helps avoid vignetting on wide-angle lenses. The Knurled Edge Frame (KEF) aids easy attachment and removal. UV filter absorbs invisible ultraviolet rays which make outdoor photographs hazy and indistinct and serves as a permanent lens protector.