- DMC: Digital Multi-Coated Filter. Greatly reduces the appearance of lens flare and ghosting caused by reflections
- BAF: Black Almite Frame. a black matte aluminum satin finish almite frame which reduces reflections
- BRG: Black Rimmed Glass. reduces the chance of light reflecting off the edge
- LPF: Low Profile Frame. Ultra Thin Frames to help avoid vignetting on super wide angle lenses. These frames are do hold a lens cap
- KEF: Knurling Edge Frame. These filters are equipped with a straight knurling edge for non-slip, easy attachment and removal
Hoya Pro1 Digital Protector
Protect Your Valued Lenses
This is the ultimate in clear filters. It will not affect the color balance or performance of your lenses in the slightest. However, constant use will protect your valued lenses from expensive front element damage which could be caused by dirt, knocks or scratches.