- By employing a unique triple acoustic filter, The KMS 105 minimizes popping and wind noise, and with special mechanical and electrical filters, handling noise is virtually eliminated
- Because of the superior resolution and linear high frequency response, it is very easy for the artist using the KMS 105 to identify whether he or she is "on mic"
- Acoustical features:When compared to other handheld vocal microphones, the KMS 105 offers a superior resolution of the voice, with extended frequency response and accurate transient detail
- Sibilance problems common to other handheld condenser mics are eliminated
- No foam is used in the basket, thus eliminating any "clouding" or "muffling" of the sound
Neumann is world renowned for their legacy of fantastic studio microphones, but with the elegant KMS-105 they are making their uncompromising standards available in an value-packed high quality hand held microphone.
2 Year Warranty