- New Type-C connector with USB DAC functionality+11 hour of continuous pleasure at a full charge.
- Can be remotely controlled via the FiiO Music app to switch channel balance,8 different DAC lowpass filter, and 10-band EQ
- For greater power independent Dual AK4377A DAC and detail resolution, the BTR3K features both balanced 2.5mm and single-ended 3.5mm outputs.
- CSR8675 Bluetooth 5.0 receiver designed to deliver studio-quality sound through your ears WIRELESS - using your existing wired headphones, earphones, or even speakers.
- Bluetooth indicator light +Call up Siri in iOS+In-line Control(in headphones with CTIA controls, you can use the microphone as well as the play/pause, volume, and track selection controls).
Building off what made the BTR3 so good, the BTR3K implements balanced output. It is a truly balanced design, with a DAC and amplifier carefully paired for the left and right channels each, for the purest sound possible.
With two high-performance AK4377A DACs, the power output has increased by 50% compared to the AK4376 used in the BTR3K as well as greatly improved measurements and actual sound.
Distortion -107dB | S/N Ratio 122dB |
Output power balanced 78mW | Output power SE 25mW.
The Qualcomm CSR8675 Bluetooth chip used in the BTR3K is a premium low-power solution designed for enhanced audio applications, with a 120 MHz DSP, support for 24-bit transmission and processing as well as abilities to decode multiple lossless Bluetooth codecs. Support for the AAC/SBC/aptX/aptX LL/aptX HD/LDAC audio formats ensures that you’ll get the best sound quality possible from the BTR3K.
The dual crystal oscillator system in the BTR5 also comes to the BTR3K! The 22.5792M/24.576 MHz dual crystal oscillators mean that during Bluetooth and USB decoding, the BTR3K can more accurately reproduce audio signals under various sampling rates – due to greatly reduced jitter and greatly increased audio stability.